top of page

Group

Public·39 members

Crystal Reports 10 Pr

With .NET 2005/2008 you can print from a variety of new data sources: arrays, LINQ, and any IEnuberable collection. You can also use SmartTasks to create new reports in minutes. Are you upgrading to Crystal Reports 2008? Create custom add-ins for the menu bar and build a User Function Library!

crystal reports 10 pr

Hi, I was searching in the internet about how to solve a problem I have and found your name in an asp alliance article, I left a post there but I prefer to email you.The problem is this:Im developing a project with VS 2005 and Crystal Reports, I need to export two reports to Excel but not in just two different xls files but just one with different sheets, if you know how to help me please

I have crystal reports that are displayed in PDF or Excel format from an ASP.NET application. The reports are displaying, my only problem is in Excel, I keep getting fixed width columns when exporting the report. On my localhost it works (variable width columns, very esy to use), I move my product to the Windows 2003 server, and the export becomes fixed width (same size columns, very difficult to modify).

CRChart is an enhanced charting and graphing library for Crystal Reports, Crystal Enterprise, and BusinessObjects XI products. It dramatically expands the charting / graphing capabilities of your Crystal Reports / BusinessObjects software while remaining 100% compatible. CRChart's additional capabilities make data in your reports clearer and easier to understand.

CRChart was created by the developers of the charting features that are included in Crystal Reports. Simply replace the charting DLL included in your BusinessObjects / Crystal software with the enhanced CRChart version. Existing charts in your reports will work just as they always have, while you can take advantage of the new charting features available in CRChart with new charts.

SSRS brings reporting to the modern age. Epicor built SSRS into version 10 to provide the most flexible reporting structure available in a format that is easy for business users to consume. No matter what type of data you have or what kind of format you need, SSRS has you covered. Its superior flexibility empowers users to choose from emailing, faxing or printing reports from the server. You can even take SSRS on the go with mobile reports. The responsive layout adapts to different devices so you can get the most from your reporting tools, regardless of the device you use. Plus, as a Microsoft product, it works with your Microsoft platforms and has a familiar interface, speeding up the training process and enabling easy, streamlined reporting.

Subreports: These may be embedded in a main report so that you can insert information from different tables with different formats into any section of a report. For example, you can embed your income statement into the balance sheet and pull the net income figure into the balance sheet.

Report Distribution Capabilities: With SAP Crystal Reports for Sage 100 ERP, you can publish reports to the web with automatic HTML output, presenting embedded graphs and other features of the original report. When exporting to Word and Excel, images, lines, boxes, and color are included. You can send email reports in any of the output formats supported within the SAP Crystal for Sage 100 ERP runtime viewer.

Are you interested in learning more about Crystal Reports for Sage? The certified Sage consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS can help you create custom reports with Crystal Reports for Sage. Call 800-475-1047 today or email us at solutions@jcscomputer.com to learn more.

Will Crystal Reports Developer Edition version 10 work with IPCC Express 3.1 when creating custom reports. The documentation that I can find says "you must use Crystal Reports Developer Edition version 8.5 to create the reports."

By tuning the physical and chemical pressures of layered perovskite materials we can realize the quantum states of both superconductors and insulators. By reducing the thickness of a layered crystal to a nanometer level, a nanofilm crystal can provide novel quantum states that have not previously been found in bulk crystals. Here we report the realization of high-temperature superconductivity in Ca2RuO4 nanofilm single crystals. Ca2RuO4 thin film with the highest transition temperature Tc (midpoint) of 64 K exhibits zero resistance in electric transport measurements. The superconducting critical current exhibited a logarithmic dependence on temperature and was enhanced by an external magnetic field. Magnetic measurements revealed a ferromagnetic transition at 180 K and diamagnetic magnetization due to superconductivity. Our results suggest the co-appearance of superconductivity and ferromagnetism in Ca2RuO4 nanofilm crystals. We also found that the induced bias current and the tuned film thickness caused a superconductor-insulator transition. The fabrication of micro-nanocrystals made of layered material enables us to discuss rich superconducting phenomena in ruthenates.

The search for high-temperature (high-Tc) superconductors is a fascinating topic in condensed matter physics. It is widely believed that high-Tc superconductivity in cuprates emerges from doped Mott insulators1. Recently, 4d and 5d transition metal oxides with a layer perovskite structure have attracted much attention because the possibility of the emergence of high-Tc superconductivity has been recognized in several studies2,3,4. Indeed, monolayer films in iron pnictides indicate the enhancement of Tc to above 100 K5. By tuning the film thickness in the monolayer to the nanometer range, transition metal dichalcogenides realize an exotic ground state different from that of bulk crystals due to a negative pressure effect6,7. Thus, the layered nanoscale film crystals play a key role when we explore the emergence of high-Tc superconductivity in layered perovskite 4d and 5d transition metal oxides, which may allow us to detect superconductivity on mesoscopic scales.

For unconventional superconductors in cuprates8,9, ruthenates10, iron pnictides11, organic12 and heavy-fermion materials13,14, it is important to reveal the interplay between superconductivity and magnetism. Magnetic interactions are closely related to the mechanism of superconductivity, which attracts electrons towards each other. The antiferromagnetic correlations in high-Tc cuprate superconductors lead to spin-singlet d-wave pairing states. In contrast, ferromagnetic correlations favour spin-triplet pairing states. The superfluidity of 3He15 is a leading physical system in which spin-triplet pairing is realized at very low temperatures. The coexistence of superconductivity and ferromagnetism in uranium compounds13,14 has attracted much attention. Layered perovskite Sr2RuO4 (Tc = 1.5 K) is a leading candidate for a spin-triplet and chiral p-wave superconductor in quasi-two-dimensional electron systems16,17. In rutheno-cuprate superconductors18,19, superconductivity and ferromagnetism appear to coexist in different layers of layered perovskite structures where the superconductivity is confined to the antiferromagnetic CuO2 planes and is not caused by the spin-triplet pairing associated with the ferromagnetism of the RuO2 planes. However, high-Tc ferromagnetic superconductors have yet to be found, while the spin-triplet superconductivity and superfluidity that have been reported were realized at very low temperatures. Here we report the observation of high-Tc superconductivity related to ferromagnetism in Ca2RuO4 crystals with a nanoscale thickness. A Ca2RuO4 thin film exhibits zero resistance and diamagnetic magnetization at high temperature as evidence of superconductivity. Intriguingly, the enhancement of the critical current and the diamagnetic component for the applied magnetic field reveal the co-appearance of superconductivity and ferromagnetism. Moreover, we also found that the induced bias current and the tuned film thickness cause a superconductor-insulator (SI) transition. The superconductivity in Ca2RuO4 thin film crystals is expected to be robust against external magnetic fields, and play an important role when applied to a topological quantum computation20.

Next, to realize a ferromagnetic order, we cooled a powder of sample B at 5000 Oe from 190 K to 145 K (TCurie = 180 K) before performing each measurement. The magnetic susceptibility result for sample B is shown in Fig. 2e. In Fig. 2f, the diamagnetic component \(\left(4\pi \Delta M/H\right)_\min \) is plotted by subtracting the peak value of the susceptibility, which is similar to the behaviour of sample B in Fig. 2d. Moreover, to compare the diamagnetism values, Fig. 2g shows the result of an FC measurement from 190 to 2 K at 5 Oe and the result for an FC measurement from 145 to 2 K at 5 Oe after cooling from 190 to 145 K while applying a magnetic field of 5000 Oe. Interestingly, we found that the diamagnetic components were enhanced by ferromagnetic ordering in sample B. This means that superconductivity and ferromagnetism coexisted. The results of the electric transport and magnetic measurements suggest that the superconductivity emerges locally below TCurie and that a drop in the resistance to zero is detected through the transport when the superconducting domain increases in size in the presence of a ferromagnetic correlation in Ca2RuO4 thin films. We note that our results for high-Tc superconductivity in nanofilm crystals are inconsistent with the transition to the superconducting phase at Tc = 0.4 K in bulk Ca2RuO4 under high pressures exceeding 9 GPa35. We believe this to be due to the difference in the temperature at which the ferromagnetic phase appears. In nanofilm crystals, ferromagnetic ordering appears below 180 K, whereas bulk Ca2RuO4 exhibits ferromagnetism below 30 K35. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page