top of page

Group

Public·36 members

Nejmeh - Al-Zawra'a live 6 November 2023


Oct 23, 2023 — Prematch, live and endgame Al Zawra'a vs Al Nejmeh stats online. AFC Cup tournament matches schedule. Game odds and predictions. All game Al ...


Live Score, Stream and H2H results 11/6/2023. Preview match Al Nejmeh vs Al Zawraa, team, start time. Tribuna. comAFC Cup4 Matchday, Stadium: King Fahd Sport City StadiumStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersPARIONS SPORTBRUNO CASINOGet Welcome package 300€ + 250FSSISALFAVBETGame eventsHead - to - HeadLast 1 gamesAl Nejmeh0WinsAl Zawraa1WinsAFC Cup. Monday, 23 October, 2023All matchesLatest matches Al NejmehLebanese Premier League. Sunday, 29 October, 2023AFC Cup. 5 total goals is 42%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 58% In the last 10 matches across all competitions, Al Nejmeh has seen over 2. 5 goals 7 times, while Al Zawra'a has seen it 8 times In the last match on 10/29/2023, Al Nejmeh defeated Tripoli with a score of 1-2 In the last match on 10/23/2023, Al Zawra'a defeated Al Nejmeh with a score of 4-1 In the last head-to-head on 10/23/2023, Al Zawra'a defeated Al Nejmeh at home with a score of 4-1 In the last 1 head-to-head matches, Al Nejmeh has won 0 times, Al Zawra'a has won 1 times, and they have drawn 0 times. Al Nejmeh has scored an average of 1. Al Nejmeh Live Scores, Fixtures & Results Latest Al Nejmeh Live Scores, Fixtures & Results, including Premier League, Cup, AFC Cup, Federation Cup and Super Cup, featuring match reports and match ... 0 goals per match, while Al Zawra'a has scored an average of 4. 0 goals per match. Al Nejmeh is currently in the 4th position in the AFC Cup league, while Al Zawra'a is in the 2th position. In this season of AFC Cup, Al Nejmeh has won 0 times, lost 2 times, and drawn 1 times. Al Nejmeh has scored an average of 0. 33 goals per match and conceded 2 goals. In this season of AFC Cup, Al Zawra'a has won 1 times, lost 1 times, and drawn 1 times. Al Zawra'a has scored an average of 2 goals per match and conceded 1. Football, Iraq: Al Zawraa live scores, results, fixtures Al-Zawra'a Sport Club page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Al Nejmeh - Al Zawra'a tips, predictions and statisticsAl Nejmeh and Al Zawra'a will face each other on 11/06/2023 at 4:00 PM at King Fahd Sport City Stadium stadium, Ta’if, Asia. The match is part of AFC Cup. The probability of winning for Al Nejmeh is 26%. The probability of a draw between Al Nejmeh and Al Zawra'a is 27%. The probability of winning for Al Zawra'a is 47% The probability of both teams scoring is 46%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 54% The probability of there being over 2. Live Scores of Al Zawra vs Al Nejmeh - ScoreBingHome Live Matches Corners Fixtures Leagues Teams APP Widgets Log in Sign up Al Zawra GOOD 2023/10/24 00:00 4 FT 9 1 1 Half Full Trend 4: 0 9: 1 1: 0 4: 1 -0. 5 / 2. 25 / 8. 5 Al Nejmeh Live Prediction Basic Statistics Odds 4 in 1 Goal Snapshot Full Time On Target 7 3 Off Target 14 5 Dangerous Attacks 81 44 Attacks 111 88 Half Time 8 2 40 16 57 43 Score After Full Time - 4-1 90+2' - Race to 9 Corners - Al Zawra'a 90+2' - 10th Corner - Al Zawra'a 90+1' - 9th Corner - Al Zawra'a Second Half Injury Time: 4 Mins 90+1' - Race to 7 Corners - Al Zawra'a 90+1' - 8th Corner - Al Zawra'a 90' - 7th Corner - Al Zawra'a 82' - 5th Goal - (Al Zawra'a) 82' - 6th Corner - Al Nejmeh 78' - 4th Goal - (Al Nejmeh) 72' - 3rd Goal - (Al Zawra'a) 72' - Race to 5 Corners - Al Zawra'a 72' - 5th Corner - Al Zawra'a 59' - 2nd Goal - (Al Zawra'a) Score After First Half - 1-0 45+2' - 1st Goal - (Al Zawra'a) 45+2' - 4th Corner - Al Zawra'a 45+2' - Race to 3 Corners - Al Zawra'a 45+2' - 3rd Corner - Al Zawra'a First Half Injury Time: 3 Mins 45+1' - 2nd Corner - Al Zawra'a 30' ~ 2nd Yellow Card ~ ~(Al Zawra'a) 22' ~ 1st Yellow Card ~ ~(Al Zawra'a) 18' - 1st Corner - Al Zawra'a 80:00-End 70:00-79:59 60:00-69:59 50:00-59:59 40:00-49:59 30:00-39:59 20:00-29:59 10:00-19:59 Pitch: GOOD Weather: GOOD Close X All statistics, data, odds and predictions are just for your reference. Al Nejmeh x Al Zawra'a » Live Score, Odds and Stats 6 hours ago — Al Nejmeh x Al Zawra'a – Live Score, Odds and Stats. About Odds Scanner. We offer reliable and free content to our users to help them ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page